Monday, October 15, 2018

Example of Tapping in the Moment

Example of in the moment tapping:

A friend phoned to tell me she heard that the perp who sexually assaulted her was given an auto by her father.

She wasn't too happy with this.

I asked her to tap while she ranted.

No Set-up, no rounds, she just picked her own acupressure point and tapped while she yapped.

"There we go again. Reward the perp. Nothing for the victim. What are those people thinking? I'm so angry. My chest hurts. Why does no one care? I'm sad" and on and on she went.

5 minutes later she reported, "Ok, I'm finished. Let God figure it all out. I have things to do!"

Conversation over.

This piece of info could have ruined her day or even her week, or dragged out even longer, her health, had she continued to dwell on it.

She didn't. She tapped, giving it all to God.

EFT is not a substitute for sound medical or psychological care, so consult your own personal physician if you need that type of assistance.

Sherrie Rice Smith, R.N. (Retired)
Certified EFT Practitioner
Author of EFT for Christians (2015)
Author of EFT for Christians Advanced (2017)
Author of EFT for Christians 52 Tapping Devotions (2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment