Wednesday, July 10, 2013

EFT & Christian Worship

EFT and Christian worship is a wonderful subject. How do the 2 come together?  Let me illustrate a way I do it.
I'm a product of the Rock 'n Roll era so my music genre is Christian contemporary, or Christian Rock. The more drum background with its hard rocking beat the better, in my opinion. I take my favorite Christian tunes, and, yes, any musical genre would work here, and tap to them.  Pick your favorite tapping meridian & tap.
What better ideas to tap into your subconscious than God's Word!  I tap to Scripture, too. I read a Psalm outloud and tap. satan hates hearing God's Word. It's anathema to him. Jesus' name is poison to him.
So, this idea in mind, I have attached a few of my recent favorites. I have many. I will add another one now & then to give you other ideas, but start with these, or simply pick your own. I don't know that it has to be Christian music or hymns either, but that is simply my preference because the words are then implanted into my soul through the tapping itself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4452I4veIY0 - David Crowder Band with After All.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-lvu54wBOU - Citizen Way with Nothing Ever (Could Separate Us)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvLxZEU02uI - Hillsong Live 2012 with Cornerstone.
God bless your tapping!
For more information, go to  www.eftforchristians.com
To schedule a free EFT consultation coaching session, email me at: eftforchristians@gmail.com

Always remember to take complete responsibility for your own health and well-being.