Friday, July 26, 2013

EFT & Gratefulness

EFT and gratefulness fit together like a glove on a hand! 
It is an amazing process to participate in.  As I clear all my childhood emotional and verbal abuse, I just feel gratefulness to God welling up within the innermost parts of my being. My soul rejoices with the knowledge that God still does heal. Clarity in life comes as the emotional garbage is hauled away by Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). God is taking out the trash!
He not only takes out the trash, but He comes into our soul and mind, bringing His tiny broom, dusting out the very remote corners of our emotional being, doing the housecleaning we have desired for so very long.  How long I have begged Him to take away my emotional pain! Near hopelessness had set in because I could see no end to it. I tried everything I knew how to do, but still the pain persisted.
By a miracle, EFT entered my life. God did indeed answer my prayer! It took a while. No, it took what seemed to be an interminable amount of time – decades; however, God was honing me to understand the depth of my healing. Without the pain I would not be the woman today that I am. The woman He desires me to be, totally surrendered and committed to His Will. He wanted me to understand completely that He was in control and that He was the Healer and that He wanted the praise and glory from my healing.  I do understand the depth of the healing and that is what makes me so extremely grateful to Him! 
The worse the pain; the more impact the healing has. My heart overflows in gratitude for the healing. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!
Hymn by Louis Bourgeois and Thomas Ken
Arrangement, Additional Chorus and Words for verse 2 & 3 by Michael Schroeder
© 2009 Michael Schroeder/Worldwide Impact Publishing (ASCAP

Praise, God from whom all blessings flow, (James 1:17)
Praise Him all creatures here below; (Psalm 145:21)
Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host; (Rev 5:11-14)
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Matt 28:19)
Praise to the Father praise the Son
Praise to the Spirit Three in One. (Matt 28:19, Deut 6:4)
Praise to the most high God we sing. (Psalm 136:2)
Praise to our Savior, Lord and King. (2 Peter 1:11, Psalm 74:12)
Chorus
Praise Our God, praise His Name, (Psalm 96:2)
Praise our God, for our God saves. (Psalm 68:20)
Let every mouth the Lord proclaim. (Psalm 145:21)
Let earth and heaven sing His praise. (Psalm 96:11)
Let every knee before Him bow, (Romans 14;11)
Great is our God, the Lord of all. (Acts 10:36)
Chorus
Praise Our God, praise His Name, (Psalm 96:2)
Praise our God, for our God saves. (Psalm 68:20)
Praise, God from whom all blessings flow (James 1:17)
Praise Him all creatures here below; (Psalm 145:21)
Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host; (Rev 5:11-14)
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Matt 28:19
The thankfulness can flow, as I tap in that gratefulness, with a newer Christian contemporary song from Mikeschair – All I Can Do (Thank You).  Listen below and tap along.
All I can do is say thank you, God!
For more information, go to www.eftforchristians.com
To schedule a free EFT coaching session, email me at eftforchristians@gmail.com

Always remember to take complete responsibility for your own health and well-being.