Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Annoyances, annoyances, oh, how I hate being "annoyed" which probably translates more into feeling "inconvenienced". Robo calls! How many of those do each of us receive every day?

A week ago, I was feeling "beside" myself with the constant home phone interruptions, none of which were anyone we knew.

I tapped on how I felt about all the excess noise and phone racket which lead me to a brilliant conclusion to have Brad dig out the phone operator's manual & figure out HOW to turn OFF the RINGER!

The answering machine still works, so we would get any important messages.

Conclusion? Calming myself, instead of whining and complaining about the rude phone calls, helped me ID a solution. And that is what tapping does! Calms us enough to help think through a problem, reaching a solution!

What has EFT helped you with recently to quiet down enough to fix a problem in your life?

EFT is not a substitute for sound medical care, so please phone your own personal physician when medical or psychological care is needed.

Sherrie Rice Smith
Certified EFT Practitioner

No comments:

Post a Comment