Thursday, October 22, 2015

All Things EFT

For all of you reading my blog here who may want more information of exactly what Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) are, go to my EFT website at http://EFTforChristians.com, then click the "about" page.

On the right side of the page is a blue box, click it.  The link will take you to EFTUniverse, a website with all things EFT.  There are 10,000 pages of research, case studies, videos, etc. that will give you the most up to date information available.

Classes, books, & certification can be obtained through the website. Look it over. Email me if you have any questions. I can talk a blue streak about the benefits and science of EFT.


To schedule a free EFT coaching session, email me at EFTforChristians@gmail.com 

Always remember to take complete responsibility for your own health and well-being.

Sherrie Rice Smith, R.N. (Retired)
Certified EFT Practitioner
Author EFT for Christians 

No comments:

Post a Comment