Friday, December 13, 2019

Just Tap!

Awhile ago some long time EFT practitioner accused me of tapping too much.

I took that to heart....for a short while, wondering if there was something wrong with just tapping to tap.

Now, I'm an indefatigable tapper, as are many other Christians I know!

Why?  If, as the research now shows, an hour of tapping just to tap lowers cortisol levels 24% at least, why not tap?

All of us could use lower cortisol levels!  We know high cortisol is NOT a good thing.  It hardens our arteries, wears out our heart, causes tons of diseases such as diabetes and cancer.

Tapping isn't just lowering cortisol though. It also lowers many of the other chemicals in our bodies that contribute to these same above problems.

I tap when I pray, I tap when I do my devotions, I tap in church, I tap while I drive,  I tap while I watch TV or a movie, I tap while I walk. I just tap.

God instilled in us an amazing healing capacity, so why not use it?  If God put that mechanism in there, He must have done so to help us.

Join me!  Tap!

Remember, EFT is NOT a substitute for medical care.  Take responsibility for all of your own personal medical needs. Call a doctor when you think you must do so.

Sherrie Rice Smith, R.N. (Retired)
Certified EFT Practitioner
Author EFT for Christians series on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment