Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Brain Waves When Tapping YouTube Video

Oh, my, goodness, look what I found! What a wonderful YouTube Video!
I've always taught that 3 rounds of EFT tapping will drop one into a meditative alpha-theta brain wave state.
Looks like it might well be faster - less than 1 round!
This, my dear friends, is precisely why you should consider EFT tapping!

Our body HEALS in these lower brain wave states!

And looking at Dr. Stapleton's brain wave pattern, I would like to suggest that because she does tap often her brain wave states now drop quickly with just a few taps.

I've been "accused" of tapping too much! Really? Why would I not want to remain in a healing state for as long as possible for as much as possible? Thank you, Peta! Bring on the scientific research!

Remember, EFT is not a substitute for good medical care, so please contact your own personal physician when you need medical help.

 Sherrie Rice Smith
Certified EFT Practitioner

No comments:

Post a Comment