Friday, October 7, 2016

Christian EFT Set-up Statement

What does the EFT set-up statement do?

The set-up statement has 2 parts. “Even though I have this problem, I know God loves me and I accept myself just the way I am” is one of the Christian versions I use.

The first part is a cognitive recognition of exactly what the problem is. Obviously we insert into the statement where I used the word “problem” something concrete and specific to us, like anxiousness, fear, creepy feeling in my chest, pressure in my chest, butterflies in my stomach, whatever we are feeling and tapping about.

Second part is the acceptance statement. That can be anything you want it to be. There is a standard one used most often, but it doesn’t have to be the only acceptance statement you use.

The whole reason for the acceptance part of the set-up is to get us eventually to ACCEPT ourselves right where we are right now in spite of our beliefs, experiences, and mistakes in life. Once that acceptance comes, we can let go of all the beliefs and stuff that ties us down to a particular way of living or acting. Once we let all that go and truly let God's will reign in our lives, look out because God has just been cut loose to work out His perfect will for you! And that is when truly amazing things begin to happen in life! Unbelievable things!

EFT is not a substitute for medical care, so please consult your own personal physician for any physical or emotional needs.

Sherrie Rice Smith, R.N. (Retired)
Certified EFT Practitioner
Author EFT for Christians,  Tapping in God’s Peace and Joy

EFTforChristians.com

No comments:

Post a Comment